Kriya Yoga - Introduction:
A sincere spiritual seeker who follows the path of Kriya Yoga with love and devotion and a desire for spiritual growth can attain Self-realization.
This powerful yoga (Kriya Yoga) is a manifestation of the many yogas described in the Bhagavad Gita, but primarily it derives from:
- Karma Yoga — detachment from the fruits of actions in the world, and more importantly, from the inner activity of the mind
- Jnana Yoga — a disciplined intellect acquires spiritual knowledge, and this wisdom creates freedom through detachment from the fruits of actions
- Bhakti Yoga — unconditional love is awakened by gratitude and by the joy arising from the oneness with all creation, which is cosmic consciousness
You can read more about Kriya yoga.
The important message is Kriya Yoga introduction class on October 2nd in Madurai.
Those who're interested in Kriya yoga can join in the class at 6.00 pm in Master Mahal, Madurai. It's a good opportunity for us.
You can get more details about cosmic meditation and energy body.
You can get free cosmic healing.
Know more about gayatri mantra chanting with meaning for gayatri mantra.
- Breathing Meditation
- Insight Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Christian Meditation
- Guided Meditation
- Healing Meditation
- Hong Sau Meditation
- Japa Meditation
- Morning Meditation
- New Age Meditation
- Night Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Zen Meditation
- Meditation for Stress Relief
- Meditation Techniques
- Meditation benefits
- What is needed for Meditation
Learn some mantras for your spiritual and material life:
- Got interest to know about Astrology - Spiritual astrology - Secret Language of Birthdays is Astrology.
- Are you interested in Chinese astrology - Animal Signs with year prediction in Chinese astrology.
Read more about psychic power, an introduction to psychic powers.